Procurment Manager - Manufacturing Major
Procurement Manager-Manufacturing Major
Industry Leading Manufacturer
Greater New Jersey Area
$95-125k per annum
Contact Calvin, email@example.com
Reference - 1802-19.3
This Industry Leading Manufacturing Company has established themselves as a key player in the market, using various specialised materials to create a range of end products from engineering plastics to industrial packaging. You will lead the Professional Services Procurement Category while also managing the IT and HR Procurement Categories. The organisation has multiple sites across the US and you will be based in their New Jersey headquarters, the company prides themselves on being one of the best in the industry, striving for continuous improvement and looking for employees with clear drive to succeed within the organisation.
You will work alongside multiple internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels, from Senior Procurement Managers and the Chief Financial Officer to various Key Vendors. Reporting directly to the Senior Procurement Manager, you should possess the drive and individuality to create and implement procurement strategies for your Professional Services Category alongside senior stakeholders, manage the HR and IT Procurement Categories, while creating and fostering relationships with key suppliers across multiple sites.
In your new role, you will be responsible for a number of functions including:
* Reporting the progress of your various Procurement Strategies within Professional Services, HR and IT to various senior stakeholders.
* Developing and fostering relationships with Key Vendors across multiple sites, ensuring that cost saving opportunities are exploited
* Lead the Professional Services Category across the orgnisations multiple sites while managing the Professional Services and HR Categories alongside key internal and external stakeholders.
* Create and manage Procurement strategies primarily across the Professional Services Category and a secondary focus on the HR and IT categories.
For this role, you should be able to show you have the following:
* Knowledge of the Professional Services Procurement Category (a knowledge of the HR and IT Procurement Categories is preferred but not required)
* Experience in S2P (Source to Pay) processes, including using software such as SAP and Oracle
* Experience in dealing with multiple senior stakeholders and suppliers and effectively managing these relationships to ensure maximum input
* Experience in research, analysis and presenting findings to multiple internal and external stakeholders to create effective Procurement strategies
* A relevant Bachelor's degree (Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, General Business etc.). A Master's degree within similar subjects is preferred but not a requirement.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Calvin via the link above or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Indirect Procurement, New Jersey, Indirect Categories, Procurement Manager, Supplier, HR, Procurement Project Management, Category Manager, Indirect Category Manager, Human Resources Category, Procurement, USA, Indirect Spend, Bramwith, Multinational, Industrial Distribution, Procurement Processes, Procurement Negotiations, Procurement Projects, Indirect Cost Initiatives, East Coast, Professional Services, IT, Information Technology