Warehouse & Systems Co-ordinator (2 Months)
1 day left
- Full Time
A national equipment provider is looking for a Warehouse & Systems Co-ordinator for an immediate start at their Bristol site for 2 months.
Our client is a national equipment provider who run a professional service out of their Bristol site. They are looking for a Warehouse & Systems Co-ordinator for an immediate start as part of a 2 month catalogue project.
- Correctly photograph and upload equipment photos to company catalogue
- Using a computer system to ensure these stock photos are uploaded correctly and all descriptions are attached with the highest degree of accuracy
- Physical movement of equipment and stock to different warehouses
- Ensuring information gathered is correct and is inputted onto the IT system within the correct company template and to customer specification.
- Proven track record in using basic IT systems, uploading, editing and presenting
- Previous experience within a working warehouse environment
- Confident communicator - both within working environments and customer interaction
- Keen eye for detail
- A candidate who is meticulous and takes pride in their work
- Close proximity to the Bristol area
- £7.93 per hour (comparative to £16,500 per annum)
- Monday to Friday
- Free parking on-site