Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Stockist Distributor based in the West Yorkshire area requires a Warehouse Shift Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
Market leading stockist/distributor based in the West Yorkshire area.
Duties will include:
- Directly report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager MUST be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Experience of HR processes
- The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £26,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top of this.