My client is a global leader in distribution and they are looking for an ambitious logistics graduate to join them and be fast tracked to an assistant operations manager role. The ideal candidate will have a logistics or supply chain related degree, have undertaken industry experience whilst at university or post uni and be keen to learn and develop within a business with a global presence.
The Development Programme will provide an exciting and rewarding career where people are given responsibility and accountability and the possibility to make a meaningful business impact much earlier in your career than might be expected elsewhere.
The Programme involves early on the job exposure in front line roles, together with learning in bespoke training modules, and structured support and mentoring.
Our career management process is designed to develop you into an assistant operations manager.
- Qualified to Graduate level within supply chain and logistics
- Have undertaken a placement during or since university within the industry
- You must demonstrate strong team skills
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good computer skills - excel skills such as pivot tables and V look ups
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A salary of £25,000 + benefits