Construction Procurement Manager
Construction Procurement Manager - Leading Global FTSE100 - London
Salary - £55K + Package
This leading Bluechip are looking for an ambitious and pro-active Construction Procurement Manager to join their best in class procurement team.
This role will be looking after a range of £Multi-Million Construction projects across the business, extracting the best possible value from each project. This role will have a direct line of to Senior Procurement Manager for Construction within the first 18 months, this is a role that assures progression with set learning and development.
The Construction Procurement Manager will need to:
- Manage the end to end procurement process on a variety of construction projects, with values of over £500M.
- Work on complex NEC3 contracts and cost modelling
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure that they are fully on board with procurement
- Lead a various project teams across the business
The Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within Construction
- Strong knowledge of NEC3 Contracts
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please can in contact with Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Construction, Procurement, NEC3, London, Sussex, Buyer, Procurement Manager, Sub-Contracts