I.T. Procurement Analyst - Global Remit - £30-40k
I.T. Procurement Analyst - Global Finance House - London/Global Remit - £30,000-£40,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Package
If you're an ambitious professional looking to further your experience in procurement within a global financial services giant, this role provides the opportunity to not only learn fundamental procurement skills, but also to catapult your career with a firm renowned for coaching and development.
The procurement function, at the fulcrum of global business strategy, requires a commercially astute and tenacious procurement professional to work across indirect categories with an initial focus on I.T contracts valued in excess of $50m. Contribute to the success of the procurement function from day one and get exposure to end-to-end procurement. An inclusive business, they will consider anyone from any procurement background.
I.T. Procurement Analyst Requirements:-
- Responsible for sourcing through to contract & relationship management, as well as supporting Category Managers on strategic sourcing projects where required.
- Rationalise IT spend across multiple geographies (including New York, Singapore and Geneva), working with key stakeholders to optimise the IT procurement process and add value as per business requirements.
- Support the delivery of category strategies across indirect categories
- Manage supplier performance against SLA's, KPI's to drive maximum value throughout the supply chain and improve processes across the procurement function.
The following procurement skills are required:-
- The ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at all levels of business, delivering with clarity even to those with no procurement expertise.
- A track record of delivery and progression in your career to date
- Demonstrable natural leadership capability
- Degree educated, working towards MCIPS or other equivalent qualification.
If this role is suited to your capabilities, please send through an up to date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words - London, Indirect Procurement, Technology, IT, Buyer, Strategy, Contract Management, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Degree, MCIPS, CIPS