A national stockist/distributor is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their growing facility in Gloucester.
Our client is a nationally renowned stockist/distributor who boast a vast product range. As a direct result of their continued success and growth, they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their professional outfit in Gloucester.
- Directly report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels.
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time.
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven track record managing a diverse team of 20+ within a fast-paced logistics environment;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Valid forklift licence;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- £24,000 - £25,000
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly/Monthly Rotation
- 08:00 - 16:30 & 13:30 - 22:00