The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods. The role will include managing the day to day running of the warehouse, monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods. This will be a permanent days shift position, predominantly Mon - Fri based in Manchester.
A well recognised, growing Logistics provider with a number of sites across the UK.
The role of the Warehouse Manager:
- Allocation and manage staff resource according to ever changing needs
- Responsible for implementing/maintaining efficient warehouse procedures & processes
- Responsible for good practice being maintained throughout the warehouse including Health and Safety standards
- Manage an effective stock control and replenishment process
- Working in collaboration with Transport to ensure all deliveries are achieved OTIF
- Liaising with customers to ensure high levels of customer service are being achieved
- Leading and engaging with a large workforce whilst the business goes through significant change
The ideal Warehouse Manager:
- Will be a strong 'hands on' Warehouse Manager
- Will be highly engaging
- Will have strong IT skills with experience using a number of WMS (Red Prairie)
- Be flexible as the business does operate over 7 days
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
Hours: Predominantly Monday - Friday (days)
Some Saturday work will be expected to meet the demands of the business.