Logistics Customer Coordinator
My client is a high growth logistics services business who are looking to expand their head office team with a logistics customer coordinator. This is a crucial roll linking up the transport and customer service functions and ensure all SLA's are achieved and exceeded.
- Monitoring transport nationally, being an escalation point for the transport team and working within a customer facing capacity. Ensuring clients are updated in regards to delivery time lines.
- Managing the relationship with various internal and external stakeholders, ensuring there is consistent delivery of customer service levels at all times.
- Monitoring SLA's, complete ting SLA's reviews with clients.
- Creating KPI and SLA reports for internal senior management, ensuring they have full visibility on client relationship and how the transport function is working.
- Ensuring all administration around customer service is complete with attention to detail.
- Must have experience within a transport administration or planning function.
- Attention to detail within an administration capacity.
- Strong Excel skills. Pivot tables, v look ups.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Must be ambitous with an attitude for problem solving
A salary of £29,000 + Benefits