I am actively looking to engage an experienced Yard Co-ordinator with a counter-balance licence for an exciting opportunity within the Burton-on-Trent area.
My client is a leading manufacturer of heavy materials and has sites located across the global. They are currently undergoing a period of growth in their logistics function and require an individual with a proven track record to join their team.
As a Yard Co-ordinator you will be reporting into the on-site Logistics Manager. You will be working a variety of different shifts between 07:00-15:00 and 08:00-18:00 between Monday and Friday. You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Using a counterbalance forklift truck extensively to conduct your duties.
- Being a proactive champion of health & safety across site.
- Ensure around 30 trailers are loaded and off-loaded on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail with regards to ensure compliance for customers orders.
- Assist in the stock-taking of all materials on site.
- You will additionally be on an initial 2 month contract, which can develop into a full-time permanent role.
The successful Yard Co-ordinator will have proven experience of conducting a similar position previously. You will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years + experience in a similar role.
- Commutable to the Burton-on-Trent area.
- A counter-balance licence is essential for the role.
- Ideally 8+ GCSE's (including Maths and English).
- Experience of working in an manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- A proactive approach to health & safety.
£10.00 p/h - £10.50 p/h