Interim Food Procurement Manager
Interim Food Procurement Manager - Leading Packaged Food Company - £400 - £500pd - London
This industry leading Packaged Food Company are looking for an excellent Food Procurement Manager to come in and manage a large level of spend.
With large spends, the successful procurement professional will have a high level of autonomy and control of procurement strategy.
The Food Procurement Manager Role:-
- Purchasing ingredients at the lowest possible cost, meanwhile maintaining the best value produce
- Completing the entire tendering procurement process from start to finish
- Undertaking thorough market research and applying it to procurement strategy
- Engaging with suppliers to negotiate the best price as well as following up and ensuring they keep to contract terms and conditions
The Food Procurement Manager Qualification and Experience:-
- Experience purchasing within the food industry, particularly ingredients buying
- A proven track record of savings
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please send through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:- Procurement, Progression, Buyer, Category Lead, Strategic, Direct, Food, Packaging, Materials, Raw Materials, Supplier Rationalisation, Process Improvement, Change, Transformation, Degree, CIPS, MCIPS, London, West London