Project Manager - Supply Chain
A project manager is required for an large Food & Drink manufacturer based in the Luton area. You will responsible for supporting the delivery of the Supply Chain Strategy.
Our client based in the Luton area is a true worldwide leader in their market. They are focused on delivering the best product to their expansive customer base.
With a fantastic reputation in the market, this is great time to join them as they continue their growth worldwide.
The successful Project Manager - Supply Chain, based in Luton, will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of the Supply Chain Strategy
- Accountable for the successful management of directly managed Supply Chain Projects from conception through to implementation
- Accountable for the financial and operational delivery of directly managed Supply Chain Projects from a cost saving and efficiency perspective
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders of all levels to ensure they are engaged in the relevant change projects as and when required
- Support the project governance structure by providing data about directly managed projects in a timely and coordinated manner
- Effectively communicate the project status of directly managed projects to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Effectively work with 3rd parties (Logistics Providers/Consultants/Software Providers) to ensure the successful delivery of directly managed projects
- To effectively communicate, influence and challenge colleagues at all levels
The ideal Project Manager - Supply Chain will need to be successful in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Operational experience, knowledge of the full end to end cycle including 3PL Management, Logistics, Customer Delivery.
- Supply Chain Project Management experience. Successful background in delivery.
- Supply Chain Optimisation.
- Project Management principles
- Data analytics and Data
- Interpretation (Excel/Access)
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- 3rd Party Management
- Written communication skills
Competitive salary and package.