Food Senior Buyer - Multi-National Food Brand
This FTSE 100 food brand has been taking the European market by force, producing sales in excess of €1 billion! By developing their support for organic growth across the globe, this company has climbed to the top. Due to this success, the company is looking to you to join their growing procurement function and help meet the growing demand for great tasting, easy to prepare, nutritious food.
This vital senior buyer role sees you managing a direct spend of c. £100M within a highly successful team. As an asset to this team, you will autonomously design and implement strategy across this food spend and owning the entire procurement lifecycle from conducting market research and analysis to running the full tender process and SRM.
Require Skills and Experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the business' requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience specifically on a European or global level
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS level (or equivalent)
- Prior strategic procurement experience in an established function with large spends
- Experience in the sourcing of food products
This opportunity is perfect for a driven individual looking to flourish and progress through the ranks of an esteemed brand. If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk