Assistant Purchasing Manager
As the business goes through huge growth, our Client would like to bring on an Assistant Purchasing Manager to help manage the day to day purchasing Function whilst the the Purchasing Manager handles key internal projects.
Our Client is a Major Manufacturer of large scale automotive components, the company has enjoyed huge growth in recent years and are now investing in new purpose built sites.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Develop key relationships with Suppliers
- Manage and direct the team inline with the companies overall Purchasing strategy
- Analyse and control Purchasing Budgets
- Represent the company in negotiations with suppliers
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
The successful candidate will possess;
- Excellent communication skills both Written and Verbal
- Demonstrable track record in Purchasing
- Exposure to the Automotive Industry
- Proven track record in leading negotiations
- Ability to create and develop commercial relationships
- High attention to detail
- Ability to develop and lead a team
Up to 30k Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits.