Procurement Innovation Manager-Indirect Services
Procurement Innovation Manager - Indirect Services
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER - INDIRECT SERVICES - RETAIL - GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA - $100K -$130K + BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to further your procurement career? A Fortune 500 retail organization experiencing explosive growth is seeking a talented procurement professional to join the team and lead on the indirect services category. You will be managing a multi-million $ portfolio, liaising with c-suite executives to lead the end of end sourcing strategy.
The Procurement Innovation Manager will play an integral part in supporting the sourcing leader for North America, establishing key stakeholder relationships, creating and implementing category strategies and driving compliance and performance of Procurement throughout the business. You will cover indirect services spend, including but not limited to: Consulting, IT, Legal, HR, Marketing & Finance.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing business that will provide bountiful opportunities for learning, development and career progression.
Required candidate background:
- Must have previous experience in Strategic Procurement, covering Indirect spend categories such as Marketing, HR, IT, Facilities, Professional Services, Legal and Labor
- Experienced in running end-to-end sourcing projects via the 7-Step Strategic Sourcing process
- Ability to develop and implement procurement policies, frameworks and strategies from scratch and negotiate contract terms & conditions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to further develop the internal reputation of Procurement within the business
- Must have very strong Analytical and Spend Management skills to work with a highly fragmented spend portfolio
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably Business, Finance and Accounting related
This Market leader has experienced significant exponential growth across many of its key revenue streams. It's a fantastic time to join the organization's growing procurement team and directly influence the future development of the department.
If you have the above skills and wish to make your mark in a Fortune 500 business that is fast-tracked to be a Fortune 100 organization, then this is an excellent next step in your procurement career. To apply simply send in an up to date copy of your to
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Manager, Corporate Services, Professional Services, indirect, indirect, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, legal procurement, negotiation, HR procurement, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,