Procurement Specialist: Cambridgeshire - £30-45k
Procurement Specialist: Multinational Brand - Cambridgeshire - £30,000-45,000k Dependent on Experience - CIPS Sponsorship - Fast Tracked Progression to Category Management
As part of an on-going transformation and a shift to a streamlined, strategic procurement function, this multinational procurement function is looking to bring in ambitious Procurement Specialists at Buyer and Senior Buyer level, who are looking to make the jump to MCIPS accreditation and Category Management within the next couple of years.
As a Procurement Specialist you will implement brand new strategic sourcing initiatives as you receive the training and support you need to develop into a rounded procurement professional and a high-calibre Category Manager. You will gain exposure to a multitude of indirect categories as you progress through the organisation, building cross-category expertise and engaging with senior leaders across the business.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- The chance to influence category strategy and demonstrate your value as the procurement function develops into a best-in-class sourcing team.
- Help to raise the profile of strategic procurement within the organisation, engaging with senior stakeholders both within and outside of the procurement function
- Drive best practise procurement across indirect categories including IT, FM, HR and Real Estate; among others.
- Contribute to shaping the overall procurement strategy long term to leave a lasting legacy as you move upwards within the procurement team
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Quick progression throughout your procurement career to date
- The ambition and drive to continue your development and strive for a leadership role
- Experience of managing external stakeholders and delivering value within a procurement function
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
If you're a procurement professional looking for a new role to accelerate your development, achieve MCIPS accreditation and become a Category/Procurement Manager, this opportunity could be too good to pass up. Find out more using the by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or by applying directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Cambridgeshire, Procurement Specialist, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Manager, Career Progression, MCIPS, Degree