Supplier Manager - Greenfield SRM
- Full Time
Supplier Manager - Greenfield SRM - Industry Leading Research Organisation - Cambridgeshire - £40,000 + Fast-Tracked Progression
This rapidly expanding market leader is embarking on a new venture to develop a best-in-class strategic procurement function and as such are looking to add a talented and ambitious Supplier Management specialist to manage cross-functional teams, devise innovative strategy and take ownership of projects to facilitate the transformation of Procurement on a business wide scale.
Supplier Manager role overview:-
- Designing and applying best-in-class Supplier Relationship Management processes, tools and systems to all SRM activities
- Partnering with executive stakeholders to implement and mobilise key contracts
- Tracking and monitoring financial performance of supplier delivery through KPI and Management Information, and driving supplier improvement plans to optimise performance & value
- Focussing on longer term commercial benefits rather than mere cost savings, securing longer term benefit such as risk mitigation and strategic supplier partnerships
- High achievement in specialist SRM and Supplier Management positions, ideally within a complex environment
- Degree preferred not essential
If you are an accomplished IT Supplier Manager excited at the prospect of spearheading a new venture and building a team underneath you longer term, apply now.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Supplier Management, procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, Contracts, Purchasing, Buying
Apply for Supplier Manager - Greenfield SRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly