PROCUREMENT & SUPPLIER SERVICES PROJECT LEAD
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLIER SERVICES PROJECT LEAD - ICONIC FTSE 100 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - LONDON / FLEX WORKING - £55 + BONUS + PACKAGE (Car / Shares etc)
This world leading FTSE 100 conglomerate is seeking a high achieving Procurement, Supplier Services, SRM and P2P Project expert to spearhead high value strategic sourcing & supplier relationship management programmes for the Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage significant savings and build one's eProcurement, P2P, eSourcing & SRM expertise, aiming for promotion to Procurement Directorship within 2-3 years.
As Procurement & Supplier Services Project Lead you will:-
- Be an integral member of the Procurement Leadership Team, contributing significantly to Procurement's journey towards best-in-class and managing innovative strategic sourcing and SRM engagements on a truly global basis
- Lead large-scale negotiations with market-leading suppliers to achieve significant cost savings, whilst also focussing on the improvement of key supplier / vendor relationships, thus securing longer term benefits for the company
- Design and implement innovative procurement and supplier management solutions (P2P, eAuctions, eRFX, eProcurement, eSourcing, SRM Toolkits etc)
- Be ear-marked for progression to Global Procurement & SRM Directorship within 2-3 years
- Significant global procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience
- Track record of rapid progression within your Global Sourcing, Procurement, Project / Programme Management & Supplier Management career to date (e.g. Buyer - Senior Buyer - Procurement Project Manager - Project Leader etc)
- Degree & MCIPS (Preferred not essential)
- Prince 2 & Lean Six Sigma (Preferred not essential)
- Natural flair for Board-level stakeholder engagement coupled with the ability to instil change and transformation in a global matrix organisation
This is an outstanding procurement opportunity to take on an ambitious role within a Global FTSE 100 firm, leverage significant cost savings and longer term benefits from best-practice procurement & SRM, and achieve promotion to Global Procurement Directorship within 2-3 years.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered, please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure