EMEA Supply & Demand Manager - Footwear
Do you want the chance to really make your mark in a well-known, rapidly-growing Footwear brand? Are you a demand & IBP expert, who can build really robust forecasts and lead a collaborative IBP process?
Our client is a well-known, rapidly-growing Footwear brand, based in London. They have a distinctive approach and a real drive to grow and push the boundaries - it's a very exciting place to work! They now need to develop and enhance their planning and IBP processes, so they need a very strong Supply & Demand Planning Manager to join the team and help them reach that next level.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 4 Planners (across demand and supply)
- Work to develop longer-term, more indepth forecasting for all SKUs, across all channels
- Take a leading role in developing the IBP process, and ensuring cross-functional engagement that drives the right kind of commercial decision-making
- Uses the accurate forecasts to deliver an effective supply operation
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong demand/supply planning experience, and extensive exposure to IBP/S&OP processes
- Experience in the Fashion/Footwear sector, or FMCG exposure with an understanding of how Fashion/Footwear brands work (seasonality, multichannel forecasting etc)
- Extensive line management experience (including coaching & training newer team members)
- The ability to effectively lead & chair IBP meetings
- A fantastic grip on the detail, within a very fast-paced environment
The EMEA Supply & Demand Planning Manager will be based at the brand's fantastic head office in London, and earn £65k-£73k, plus bonus and benefits.