SENIOR PROCUREMENT LEADER - CONSTRUCTION
SENIOR PROCUREMENT LEADER - CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 100 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES GIANT - CRAWLEY + TRAVEL - £55K + CAR + PACKAGE
Due to a rapidly expanding Fortune 500 client base, this globally renowned Blue Chip firm is looking to hire a Construction Procurement expert to spearhead major £ Multi-Million projects across the EMEA region on behalf of the Firm's customers.
As Senior Procurement Leader - Capital Construction you will:-
- Partner with numerous Fortune 500 clients and suppliers to identify and drive cost improvement opportunities utilizing deep subject matter expertise in Engineering & Construction Services
- Lead and execute major capital acquisition projects (£500K+ in size) including sourcing strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Help customers manage their capital expenditure by implementing best in class spend management practices for the following categories:-
Industrial and Commercial Building Construction, Architectural Design, Engineering Design, Roofing, Engineering Services incl. EPC/EPCM contracts, Environmental and Safety Services etc.
- Be responsible for creating RFQs, detailed TCO analysis and negotiating purchases and contracts for high value/visibility capital goods and services on behalf of the Firm's customers while delegating and managing multiple sourcing streams
- Mentor Sourcing Associates on effective communication skills, negotiation strategies, and delivery excellence, to promote career development
If your experience matches the above description, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to accelerate your career to senior Procurement Directorship within 2 years and enjoy a varied and international project environment.
To find out more or apply please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Construction, Procurement, Industrial and Commercial Building Construction, Architectural Design, Engineering Design, Roofing, Engineering Services, EPC / EPCM contracts, Environment Services, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement