Global Head of Procurement, Freight and Logistics
- Full Time
Global Head of Procurement, Freight and Logistics - Iconic FTSE 100 Brand - London + Flex Working - £80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits (incl. car allowance + bonus)
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG major has been providing the world with much loved brands for over 100 years and, with an ever-increasing £ Multi-Billion spending power, Procurement is now more important than ever.
Since the CPO joined three years ago the Board have been pouring investment into becoming a best-practice and multi-award winning Global Sourcing Hub, and now the Firm is looking to hire a heavy hitting Logistics Procurement expert to lead the Logistics Procurement team, to drive not only bottom line savings but also wider commercial value from complex deals across Freight & Logistics categories.
In this role you will also support the CPO in the definition and implementation of the Procurement Strategy (across all categories).
As Global Head of Procurement - Freight and Logistics you can enjoy the following:-
* Using your Logistics Procurement subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
* Complete autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high value Global Logistics sub-categories (ocean, road, rail & air freight, transportation & warehousing)
* Using your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to manage market leading 3PL and 4PL suppliers / vendors
* Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Logistics Sourcing project
* Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
* Exposure to the Operations department and the opportunity to influence global strategy
* Mentoring and managing experienced Logistics Procurement Managers and Specialists, coaching best-in-class and instilling a high performance culture
* Significant Logistics procurement, strategic sourcing & category management experience within a well-recognised FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company, successfully managing cross-border Freight, Transportation & Warehousing deals
* Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
* Degree, MCIPS and Prince 2 qualifications preferred but not essential
If you are a commercially savvy and career driven Logistics Procurement specialist looking for a Head of Procurement role within a globally revered FTSE 100 brand, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management, Fortune 100, FTSE 100, London
Apply for Global Head of Procurement, Freight and Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly