Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation
Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation - Accelerated Promotion Plan - central London + Flex Working - £40,000 + package
As part of a major initiative to reinvigorate this Procurement function, this aggressively growing organisation is looking to hire a Procurement buyer who is still developing and learning in their procurement career. As a Buyer you will partner with senior stakeholders to position Procurement in the driving seat for £100m+ spend categories, and benefit from an executive support network to help you develop into a Senior Buyer role within the next 12-18 months.
Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation role involvements:-
* Collaborating with an award winning Head of Procurement in designing and implementing multi-year category and sourcing strategies for complex spends, while also autonomously managing your own spend projects
* Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex cross-border deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP?, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management.
* Delivering substantial benefits to the Firm including but beyond savings, including risk miti-gation and strategic vendor relationships
* Indirect category knowledge preferable (my client are happy to look at direct category expe-rience)
* Excellent interpersonal skills / customer focus, ability to communicate and collaborate effec-tively within the business
* Category management experience desirable, but not mandatory (can be developed as part of the role)
* Autonomous and adaptable
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist at the early stages of your Procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Global procurement