Senior Procurement Specialist - Global Brand
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Specialist - Global Brand, FTSE 100 - West London - Up to £50,000 + package
Our client, a globally renowned company, are searching for a Sourcing and Procurement Manager to join their hugely successful team. With a multi-billion pound annual turnover and a truly international influence, this is a blue chip organisation that you want to have on your track record.
Due to an internal promotion, this prestigious Global FTSE 100 brand is looking for an ambitious procurement specialist to join their award-winning Strategic Sourcing team. My client are happy to look at someone who has just completed a renowned Procurement graduate scheme or someone who has more experience within best in-class procurement. In this role you will be managing and supporting on complex strategic projects across General Indirect Procurement, with a key focus on Professional Services.
As seen with the current incumbent (in the process of being promoted to Category Lead within a new Category), this role has the opportunity to see you promoted within 18 months of joining the organisation.
This global Procurement role will involve:-
* Actively designing innovative sourcing strategies and implementing them across the EMEA region for the Professional Services categories (Legal, Consultancy, HR, Communications & Health), whilst also managing/supporting the development of sourcing strategies across other Indirect categories (Travel, Marketing, FM)
* Building and sustaining fruitful relationships with VP level stakeholders, gaining long-term buy in and support from key decision makers
* Working closely with and learning directly from Regional and Global Procurement Leaders to ensure your personal progression within this world class Indirect Sourcing Hub
* Owning multi-million pound projects and building an impressive portfolio of personal and team achievements
In order to apply to this global Procurement role you must:-
* Have procurement or purchasing experience across indirect categories (Professional Services, HR, Marketing, FM, Logistics, Travel, Fleet etc.). Ideally you would have completed a well renowned procurement graduate scheme.
* Previous strategic sourcing / procurement experience within a leading firm (ideally FTSE 250), with exposure to senior stakeholders
* Be fully practised in the 7 step procurement process, including RFQ, RFP, Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Stakeholder Management phases
* Be a genuine team player that thrives within fast-paced and challenging work environments
If you are seeking a progressive and nurturing FTSE 100 environment in which to fast track your purchasing and sourcing career, then this Procurement position is an opportunity not to be missed.
To apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Global, EMEA, APAC, People Management, IT Sourcing, Indirect Generalist, Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FTSE 100
Apply for Senior Procurement Specialist - Global Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly