Procurement - Supplier Relationship Manager
- Full Time
Supplier Relationship Manager, Centre of Excellence - Prestigious FTSE 100 Professional Services Brand - Hertfordshire or Central London + Flex - £55,000 - 70,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits (incl. lunch allowance)
As part of a CFO backed Procurement initiative, this £ Multi-Billion Professional Services Giant is pumping investment into creating a Supplier Relationship Management Centre of Excellence.
Procurement has emerged from a tactical purchasing function into a strategic agent for business growth yet ownership of the supplier relationships resides with the business, so this executive sponsored SRM programme is critical to realising the benefit of high-value deals through skilful management of key suppliers.
Supplier Relationship Manager, Professional Services Expenditure role profile:-
* Provide creative training, development and a suite of SRM tools and techniques to enable both Procurement and the business to better manage supplier relationships across Contract Management, Performance Management, Relationship Management and Sustainable Procurement pillars
* Skilfully manage key Professional Services Suppliers, providing financial and quantitative analysis on supplier delivery versus business requirements and contractual commitments
* Play the role of 'challenger' to the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate "win-wins" for the business and the suppliers
* Provide quality thought leadership in broader commercial initiatives outside of the Supplier Management community to improve relationships and collaboration in a wider setting
* Be an inspirational figure to more junior SRM and Procurement experts, instilling a high performance culture and demonstrating best-in-class SRM
* Impressive Supplier Relationship Management / Vendor Management career to date, delivering tangible benefits to your previous Blue Chip & FTSE 100 employers
* Expertise across Contract Management, Performance Management & Relationship Management, across any Indirect areas
* Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
* Natural ability to build strong and fruitful relationships both internally and externally
This is a brilliant career opportunity for a passionate SRM expert to join ranks with a high-performing and collaborative team and progress towards Senior Leadership in an influential Global FTSE 100 Firm.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: SRM, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing , HR, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO
Apply for Procurement - Supplier Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly