Food & Directs Buyer: Change and Transformation
Food & Directs Buyer: Change and Transformation - Blue Chip- London - £35k
Are you an exceptional Buyer who specialises in the Food and Beverage industry? Do you have the skillset and expertise to shape a procurement function in line with your creative vision in a fast paced energetic environment for a major in the Food industry that boast a turnover circa £300 million!
The client have achieved staggering year on year growth that has resulted in the requirement to recruit an ambitious Buyer who specialises in Food & Beverage and has a true passion for the category!
- Utilise your specialist knowledge and expertise of the Food and Beverage industry to become and asset for a rapidly growing successful procurement
- Manage a large and complex multi-million pound portfolio that covers a dynamic range of Beverages, Ingredients and Food Products
- Responsibility of direct reports who will require your managerial guidance to assist you in the transformation of the procurement department
Procurement Background & Key Skills:
- Proven track record of success within the Food and Beverage procurement category
- Tangible examples of cost savings through expert management of the end to end tender process
- Educated to degree and or CIPS level (or equivalent)
To apply and for more information send your CV to Emily at:
Keywords: Procurement, Interim Procurement, Food, Beverage, Direct Procurement, CIPS, Procurement Portfolio, Interim, London, Food Industry, Buyer, Managerial, Change, Procurement Success.