EMEA Travel Category Manager
Travel Procurement Leader - Prestigious FTSE 100 - London + Flex Working - £50,000 - 60,000 + Car + Package
Despite being an incredibly successful £ Multi-Billion corporation with a truly global footprint across not just mature but also emerging markets, this FTSE 100 Professional Services powerhouse has maintained its focus on integrity, innovation and sustainability.
Now, due to continued expansion, the Firm has created a new position for a Travel Procurement Leader to join the Procurement Leadership Team, performance manage a junior Travel Procurement Specialist, and be an influential figure in their Global Procurement Steering committee.
Travel Procurement Leader role overview:-
- Identifying and pursuing a strategic sourcing agenda which maximises the contribution of the Travel categories to the Firm through active support of key stakeholders and budget-holders with responsibility for expenditure and supplier relationships in the category
- Supporting global initiatives that seek to aggregate spend and leverage greater value for the UK firm through cross-border sourcing activities
- Owning the Firm's complete Travel spend including Travel policy
- Skilfully managing and manoeuvring potential tensions between business requirements and the application of procurement best-practice
- Strategic management of Travel subcategories including Airlines, Hotels, Online Booking tools & Payments, embedding innovation throughout the category management process
Required candidate background:-
- A successful Blue Chip, FTSE 100 or Fortune 500 career to date within Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
- Subject matter expertise across Travel procurement categories
- Degree & MCIPS preferred
To apply please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Key Skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Travel, Airlines, Hotels, Marketing, Creative, Purchasing, Buying, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, FTSE 100
Keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
This is a brilliant opportunity to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 organisation as a Senior Manager, work with highly intelligent and aspirational procurement thought leaders, and pave your way towards Directorship.