PROCUREMENT - TRAVEL & MARKETING CATEGORY LEAD
PROCUREMENT - TRAVEL & MARKETING CATEGORY LEAD - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 30 FIRM - LONDON + FLEX - £60 - 70K + PACKAGE
This iconic FTSE 30 major has enjoyed rapid growth over the last 5 years and now has over 200,000 employees across the globe. Now the Firm requires a senior Procurement expert with strong category knowledge of Travel and or Marketing to lead a team of 8 and drive towards best-in-class. The successful Procurement expert can also enjoy a great work life balance with flexible working options.
As Travel & Marketing Category Lead you can enjoy:
- Being an influential member of the Procurement Leadership Team, going beyond category management duties to make significant contributions to the strategic direction of Procurement as a whole
- Managing a team of 8 Strategic Sourcing and Category experts across Marketing and Travel, using your category management expertise to steer them accordingly throughout complex £ Multi-Million projects and deals
- Building trust and effective relationships with senior stakeholder communities up to and including COO level of the Group
- Having ownership of a complex £120M spend across Travel & Marketing sub categories such as Hotels, Flights, Travel Booking Systems, Creative & Design Agencies, Digital, Sponsorship, PR, Meetings & Events
- Impressive track record of successive promotions within your Procurement, sourcing and category management career to date
- Category expertise across either Travel or Marketing
- People management of procurement managers, strategic sourcing specialists and buyers (preferred)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred)
This is a stand out career opportunity for a highly intelligent individual looking to grow into Procurement Directorship within 2 years.
For more information please send your CV to Emily at JOBEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, MCIPS, Travel, Marketing Procurement, Purchasing