PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SENIOR BUYER
- Full Time
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SENIOR BUYER - UK RENOWNED FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM - LONDON - £50 - 55K + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
A leading financial services firm who specialise in corporate finance, tax and regulations are looking to urgently recruit a senior buyer to head up the professional services category within the indirects team. They require a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for procurement.
Working in a team of five you will have full ownership of the professional services category. You will be given immediate responsibility over a multi-million pound spend and tasked with designing and implementing a sourcing strategy to increase savings across areas including consultancy, legal and audit spend. A large proportion of the role will see you liaising with the wider business units to gain a complete understanding of their professional services requirements whilst continuing to promote the value of the sourcing function. With internal progression a key selling point for the role, you will be expected to demonstrate leadership abilities and help develop the procurement function.
The following procurement skillset is important in order to be successful in the role:
- Prior experience with the end to end sourcing of indirect spend across areas including tendering, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier consolidations
- In depth procurement experience within the professional services category within sub categories including consultancy, legal, audit and tax spend
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders and junior team members alike
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to promote procurement across the wider business
- Prior experience within financial services would be advantageous
- CIPS and Degree preferable
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work within a growing procurement function and progress at a rapid pace. Working with senior stakeholders you will experience the opportunity to improve your current negotiation skills whilst selling the benefits of a best in class procurement function.
For more information on the role and to apply then please contact me directly at Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Procurement, Indirects, Financial services, Audit, Tax, Legal, Consultancy, London, degree, CIPs