Procurement Data and Analytics Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Provide effective planning and analysis service, use appropriate systems, deliver the support of function savings, strengthen financial controls and improve governance for the organisation.
A nationally respected Public Body of Health who are renowned for their service within the Health Industry. They are passionate about promoting healthy living and well being in everything they do, their care services are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
- Drive the strategy for, supporting and ensuring alignment across the system
- Drive reform and support organisational change and uptake of initiatives that support excellence
- Develop and communicate the vision for the role of innovation, and the development of strategy and operational policies to support this vision
- Engage with key strategic regional and national policy makers to inform development of strategy and policies
- Identify examples of national and international best practice and to ensure that the organisation benefits from relevant innovations in health care.
- Support development by developing the innovation infrastructure and capacity in organisations
- Develop and champion new initiatives or projects as necessary
- Working with providers and clinical experts to design new training products
- Provide expertise of best practice methodologies regulatory requirements, policy imperatives, innovation and technological developments and stakeholders knowledge.
- Educated to High level
- Experience of working at a Senior level in specialist area.
- Knowledge of leading practise and analysis systems, tools, principles and practises.
- Good knowledge of Public Sector Procurement.
- Proven knowledge of defining, implementing, developing and planning with analysis tools, principles, processes and practises.
- Proven experience in Excel and BRAVO.
- Proven management skills, objective setting and motivation and development.
A great opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest Public Body's of Health, with an amazing team, also gaining the opportunity to directly manage 5 people within the team.