Contracts Manager (NHS/Public sector)
3 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an excellent knowledge of NHS contracts or Public-sector contracts
- Capable and confident, with strong contract management/negotiating skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Advance written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in your approach to your work
- You will have proven knowledge and experience of contract management within the NHS or healthcare sector, including experience of dealing with the NHS Standard Contract and / or legislation / policies affecting this contract.
- An innovative approach to problem solving is essential with a flexible approach to work, enthusiastic and committed.
In addition to your strong contract management skills, you will need to possess:
- Flexibility as travel to meetings will be required
- Line management experience
- Previous experience in primary care
- Knowledge of competition and procurement policies and processes.
In return for your professionalism and commitment the client will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus based on appraisal grading with a maximum payment equivalent to 5% of basic salary
- 23 days annual leave (31 days including bank holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Easy-to-access location with nearby public transport links
- Statutory pension provision
- Staff gym
- Excellent training & support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within this expanding, exciting organisation. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply to his advert.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Contracts Manager (NHS/Public sector)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly