Contracts Manager (NHS/Public sector)
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an excellent knowledge of NHS contracts or Public-sector contracts
- Capable and confident, with strong contract management/negotiating skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Advance written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in your approach to your work
- You will have proven knowledge and experience of contract management within the NHS or healthcare sector, including experience of dealing with the NHS Standard Contract and / or legislation / policies affecting this contract.
- An innovative approach to problem solving is essential with a flexible approach to work, enthusiastic and committed.
In addition to your strong contract management skills, you will need to possess:
- Flexibility as travel to meetings will be required
- Line management experience
- Previous experience in primary care
- Knowledge of competition and procurement policies and processes.
In return for your professionalism and commitment the client will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus based on appraisal grading with a maximum payment equivalent to 5% of basic salary
- 23 days annual leave (31 days including bank holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Easy-to-access location with nearby public transport links
- Statutory pension provision
- Staff gym
- Excellent training & support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within this expanding, exciting organisation. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply to his advert.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.