Procurement Manager | Engineering Field Services | London
4 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity has arisen for a strategically-minded Procurement professional to join a renowned FTSE 100 organisation, to lead a world-class procurement service within the Engineering Field Services division.
As Procurement Manager, you will lead complex and high-value negotiations with key suppliers, playing an integral role in delivering infrastructure services across the UK. You will have proven commercial acumen with experience working in a construction / civil engineering / utilities sector.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly driven and forward-thinking organisation, which also allows the opportunity for flexible working.
- Lead category, region or function team(s) to determine the appropriate approach to market, the optimum commercial models and supplier relationships for a product/service or element of a category
- Work closely with internal business partners to understand their requirements, mapping these to the business strategy
- Develop procurement plans appropriate to specific product and services to deliver maximum commercial advantage
- Develop a commercial understanding that balances savings with EBIT contribution from new service provision
- Negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers and for all products and services within role
- Manage the supply base to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments and “In Contract” supplier performance
- Proven expertise in Construction/Civils Procurement and Contract/Commercial Management and negotiating and drafting supply contracts
- Ability to manage multiple projects, working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement / management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply today with an up to date CV or call Liam on 01962 869 838 for more information.
Apply for Procurement Manager | Engineering Field Services | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly