Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager
Exciting Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager role for a candidate looking to build on their qualifications and lean manufacturing experience.
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical business's, with a innovation and quality at the heart of their offering. You will be an instrumental part of ensuring Supply Chain quality remains high.
The successful Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager, based in Uxbridge, will aid the identification and realisation of improvement opportunities within the supply chain to increase customer service levels, team efficiency and where possible reduce costs.
The supply chain continuous improvement manager will also be successful in the following areas:
- Coaching and mentoring to develop LEAN / CI expertise in the Supply Chain
- Leadership of key supply chain projects delivering operational efficiency and ensuring sustainability of the improvements
- Management of the SC roadmap, supporting the SC Director in strategy development
- Identification and prioritisation of opportunities for improvement through the provision of SC Modelling / analysis.
- Supporting SC process design to develop the business best practises
- Ensure business Supply Chain meets all quality and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that IT tools (e.g. E1, PreActor, ..) are fit for purpose and eventually lead improvement projects
The Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager will have the following attributes:
Exciting role at a leading Pharmaceutical business, a competitive salary and package.