Supply Chain Manager
- Full Time
My FMCG, manufacturing client based in North Nottinghamshire, are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager into their growing, market-leading and internationally operating business to support with leading end-to-end planning in a team of 3.
My client are the market-leader within their segment of the FMCG industry and continue to grow through acquisition and a dedication to NPD by continuously diversifying their offering. They supply into some of the most well-known and respected brands across the world.
As Supply Chain Manager for the North Nottinghamshire based site, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a small team in planning/purchasing/sales function (part of the wider mgmt. team).
- Analyse incoming customer requirements, compare to stock levels and create a planning schedule to meet customer delivery schedules on time.
- Using planning schedule, add product requirements onto production line database in readiness for manufacturing.
- Monitor production lines to ensure production schedules are met and liaise closely with the Production Manager when output is not being met.
- Demand planning/forecasting alongside short-term customer forecasts.
- Procure materials from sub suppliers to ensure production can meet customer requirements.
- Ensure customer requirements are manufactured and shipped on time to meet 100% on time delivery.
Have you gained supply chain experience within an FMCG environment in a senior planning or Supply Chain Manager role: spanning production planning, forecasting, expediting and capacity planning?
Do you have a strong customer service orientation?
Have you got strong Excel skills?
Competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for an industry-leading organisation which promotes growth and development of their colleagues.