Senior Operations Manager
Senior Operations Manager - Leading UK Retailer - Northamptonshire
A leading UK Retailer are actively looking to add to their already impressive Logistics operation in Northamptonshire with the addition of a Senior Operations Manager.
This role will act as the General Managers second in command, with the incumbent deputising for the General Manager in their absence. Due to large scale operation changes, this person needs to have experience within Operational management along with previous exposure to Automated environments via; Automation, Control Room management or even a background in Engineering.
The role of Senior Operations Manager will;
- Report into the General Manager.
- The role is part of the senior management team and you will work effectively to ensure high levels of service are achieved through effective management.
- Ensure the distribution centre works effectively at all times, through effective team management and planning.
- Take control of the operational planning requirements, continuous improvements and stock holding.
- Be responsible for and promote good health and safety and environmental practices.
- Need to be highly motivated and working in accordance with legal and company procedures.
- Be commutable to Northamptonshire
The successful candidate for the Senior Operations Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Have 5+ years Warehouse operations management experience
- Have managed teams in excess of 200+ people previously
- Experienced within Retail / FMCG / 3PL environments
- Have experience across Control Room / Automation / Engineering - Essential
- Have a good operational and financial awareness
- Be dedicated and results driven
- Be a solid communicator at all levels
This position of Senior Operations Manager offers:
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- FX company car / Car allowance
- 10% Company Bonus
- Holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- 4 x Salary Death In Service cover
- Additional company benefits