UK Direct Procurement Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
UK Direct Procurement Manager - Fortune 500 - Middlesex/ Buckinghamshire -£40,000 - £50,000 +Bonus
Market Leading Services Company is looking for a UK Direct Procurement Manager to take the lead on all direct procurement categories and help develop this already best-in-class procurement function. The procurement function has just come through a very successful transformation and is now looking to add to its team in order to keep up with recent growth. The role itself will give the successful individual a huge amount of autonomy, whilst also providing them with a network of experienced international managers to help develop their skills.
As UK Direct Procurement Manager you will:-
* Be responsible for the procurement of all industry specific components, 3rd Party goods, as well as the MRO of products produced by the company
* Devise and deliver on complex category plans in order to deliver cost savings and better value for money for the company
* Build and manage relationships with high profile stakeholders and suppliers from all over the world
* Gain experience in a full end-to-end procurement role, from analysing supplier data through contract negotiation to managing the relationships with successful suppliers
Direct Procurement Manager Required Background:-
* Ideally the candidate will have some experience procuring components in an Engineering, Automotive, or Procurement Consultancy background, however, candidates from other industries will also be considered
* Strong evidence of significant cost savings or other tangible achievements in previous role(s)
* Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a rare opportunity for a direct procurement specialist to make a great step in their career for a firm with great leverage in their industry, and within a procurement function that is showing exceptional growth.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, project management, direct procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure
Apply for UK Direct Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly