Infrastructure Procurement Consultant
Procurement Consultant - Globally Renowned Infrastructure and Natural Resources Consultancy - Birmingham or Manchester - £50-70k + package & fast-tracked development
Having recently been named as one of the leading infrastructure consultancies, not just within the UK but globally, they are now looking to build their procurement practise off the back of a number of high profile hires.
Recent client successes have meant that new hires for this organisation will not only be joining a market leader but also be a part of delivering on flagship projects, learning of business directors and developing a broad range of skills.
As a Procurement Consultant, your challenges will include:-
- Leading and delivering a full range of procurement services, including wide scale transformation across a range of private and public sector clients
- Playing a lead role in delivering expert strategic procurement consultancy advise and end to end procurement services
- Striving for rapid promotion to managing consultant level within the firm
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Either previous tier 1 client facing experience or experience within a FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 firm in a procurement / sourcing focussed role or second to none experience within a leading infrastructure contractor
- Global sourcing exposure along with significant experience of standard form construction contracts including NEC & JCT
- Degree, MA, MBA form a leading university (preferred not essential)
If you are looking to build a fast-paced and exhilarating career within a global leading business, learn from high profile directors and develop a broad procurement skillset, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or send your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change,