Interim Demand Planner
- 12 month fixed term contract with global FMCG brand.
- Responsibility over the forecast and a great opportunity to excel in an excellent planning department
- Global FMCG business based in West London
- To provide forecasts of anticipated demand for Sales and Operations Planning and monitor performance as a driver for improvement across the UK; utilising all available (internal and external) data sources.
- Ensure optimal and timely communication between commercial and operations and also manage the collaborative relationships with selected key accounts.
- Maintain the Demand Planning tools and provide end user training to ensure all targeted criteria are achieved
- Conduct forecast review sessions on a monthly basis using the 'All in One' tool with key customers account managers and Customer Services / Supply Planning as appropriate to ensure the forecast is realistic and deliverable
- Provide Demand Planning Inductions to new starters in Commercial and Marketing teams
- Liaise with the Commercial Analysts to ensure common assumptions on anticipated market movements and commercial strategy are aligned within the forecasts
- Key member of NPD Meetings responsible for verifying volumes / timings / customer allocations / commercial plans prior to any projects going live and managing execution with Customer Services to minimise cost to the business
- For select NPD projects manage key updates to the business on performance vs. forecast and any issues to aid execution
- Manage the Demand Planning processes and procedures to ensure that product is available at all times to meet the company's sales plan, whilst minimising operational costs
- Degree calibre
- Demand Planning / Supply Chain Planning experience
- Knowledge of forecasting
- Proven experience with analysis and planning
- FMCG experience
- Competitive salary
- Chance to shine in a global business