Demand & Inventory Planner
6 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading name in the Electronics industry and play a business crucial role as the Demand and Inventory Planner for the Supply Chain function.
My client is a market leading manufacturer of Electronic goods and components. They specialise in household electronic products and components from daily essentials to the very large connected home industry.
This role is responsible for:
- Working closely with Customers to build a detailed Demand Plan and forecast
- Analyse and identify Demand trends to create comprehensive forecast
- Work closely with Product development and NPD teams to map out the Supply Chain for new products
- Planning and analysing inventory levels to ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained
- Reduce inventory shortages and stock outs through planning and analysis
Do you have a Supply Chain Planning background?
Do you have Demand Planning experience?
Are you comfortable planning and managing inventory levels?
Do you live within a commutable distance to Luton?
If so, then get in touch ASAP!
This fantastic opportunity is offering:
Up to £30,000 + Package