Sourcing Manager – HR and Recruitment - London
About the client:
- A global professional services organisation
- A global sourcing team operating in the UK, US and the Far East
- Significant opportunities for progression
About the Role:
- Responsible for leading designing and implementing global and cross regional category sourcing projects across in the HR and Recruitment areas
- Manage a range of strategic suppliers globally through an innovative SRM program and in collaboration with the business leads and relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Stakeholders within HR and Recruitment and key senior business partners including Market Leaders and risk management and to co-develop and support the overall business strategy.
- Work closely with other business partners including Risk management, Global Client Serving Partners, Sector Leaders on a regularly basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Global sourcing and procurement experience in the HR categories
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- The ability to influence at all levels
- Degree calibre
About the Offer:
Christian Shawcross, Director on 0207 970 9786 or email your CV to email@example.com