Procurement Manager, Indirect Services | Major Pharmaceutical Brand | Surrey
4 days left
- Full Time
This high performing globally recognisable brand is currently hiring a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the Indirect Services category for this specialist team. This role will see you oversee a diverse range of indirect spend including Professional Services, HR, Marketing and become part of the senior leadership team for the business and drive best practice as the team continues to grow. This role will report straight to the Procurement Director who is also based in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing over a multi-million-pound spend across HR, Professional Services, Marketing and Indirect Services
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans for the business across Europe
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a broad range of Indirect Category knowledge particularly in HR, Professional Services, FM and Marketing
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to motivate and manage a procurement team and deliver key strategic projects for the business
- Have a background in the Pharmaceutical sector is highly desirable
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and looking to broaden your indirect category knowledge in an iconic Pharma brand which can provide you world class training and opportunities to grow your procurement career, then this could be the role for you!
Apply for Procurement Manager, Indirect Services | Major Pharmaceutical Brand | Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly