Interim Procurement Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
An Interim Procurement Officer is sought to join a regulator in London. The Procurement Officer is a key member of a small team contributing to achieving best value for money. You will be responsible for providing professional procurement advice covering issues at all stages of the procurement cycle, and playing a leading role in end to end procurement processes.
Duties will include ensuring compliance with EU regulations, as well as the standards and requirements set out in the Procurement Manual. This will include OJEU procurement exercises, as well as managing mini-competitions. You will also be providing contract management supporting including ongoing liaison with customers and commercial suppliers to ensure that agreed requirements are delivered, and to manage variations requested by customers or commercial suppliers.
You must demonstrate:
- Public sector procurement experience, ideally within central government
- Knowledge and experience of using CCS frameworks
- Experience within the professional services category
- Experience using e-tendering portals
- MCIPS preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Specific knowledge and practical expertise of EU Procurement Directives and public sector procurement issues
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Procurement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly