Global Property & Fit-Out Category Manager
Global Property & Fit-Out Category Manager - Global Prestige Brand - Swindon - £60-65k + excellent package - market leading innovator + rapid progression
A truly global business who continually forge new paths in their industry are in the process of building a brand new strategic sourcing model to manage their £1bn+ global spend, and are seeking ambitious and driven procurement professionals with experience in Property/Fit-Out procurement, with exposure to construction or subcontracts to join their rapidly expanding team.
This is a fantastic chance to develop in an environment where excellence and innovation is at the forefront of what this organisation does, in a role that marries setting high-level strategy with global implementation of category initiatives with a rapidly growing spend already in excess of £100m. Fully backed by company's board, this new procurement venture offers the training and flexibility to flourish within a business with unbridled ambition and hunger to succeed.
Property & Fit-Out Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Mould end-to-end procurement strategy within the Property/Fit-Out category
- Drive best practise through the function, ensuring key deliverables are achieved
- Manage global stakeholders throughout complex, international strategic sourcing projects
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- End-to-end procurement experience in the Property category
- Strong Fit-Out, FM procurement or subcontract (NEC3) understanding and delivery within a complex environment
- Strong academic profile, with a 2.1 degree or equivalent preferred
- Evidence of procurement strategy planning and execution within the Property category
- Commercial acumen and evidence of strong savings on Property procurement projects.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Fit-Out, Facilities Procurement, Property Procurement, Management, Degree, Wiltshire, Avon, Swindon, Bristol, Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Global