Procurement Management Consultant - Central London
Consultant - Global Management Consultancy - Procurement & Supply Chain Advisory - Technology & Financial Services - London - £40,000-£60,000 + bonus + flexible benefits
A global leader within Management Consultancy who rarely come to market are looking for procurement professionals with experience within either advisory consultancy, or within the Technology or Finance industries to drive future delivery within one of the most successful and lucrative practices in the world. Joining at Consultant level, you can expect world class training and development, investment in your future, and exposure to complex and high-value procurement engagements from day one!
As a Consultant, you can look forward to the following challenges:
- Building your expertise to lead the market within the Technology and/or Finance advisory space, delivering best-in-class and innovative procurement/supply chain solutions.
- Implement innovative & bespoke solutions for complex procurement and supply chain initiatives, winning key stakeholder buy-in and ensuring standards of delivery commensurate to your reputation in the market.
- Benefit from world-class training to progress into management where you will manage teams and lead £multimillion engagements
To succeed in this stimulating and rewarding role, you will need:
- Demonstrable and rapid growth in your procurement/supply chain or consultancy career to date
- Experience of working in a complex and fast-paced environment, perhaps leading procurement projects
- Gravitas to engage senior stakeholders and commercial acumen to leverage client relationships
- A strong academic profile; MBA, Degree (or equivalent)
This opportunity represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading management consultancies and begin your ascent to leadership within the procurement advisory space.
If you would like to submit your CV for this exciting role then get in touch directly at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page