Procurement Head of Property - Retail
Head of Property and Maintenance - Global Leading Technology Retailer - Swindon - £70-75k + Excellent Package & flexible working
This highly innovative & futuristic global brand, whose products are constantly breaking the boundaries of modern technology are looking to build a new and greenfield procurement function, paving the way for an experienced property and maintenance procurement head to lead on all retail construction projects.
Recently described as 'the new Google', positions within the business will not only challenge you but provide you with a platform to excel through senior level exposure and the autonomy to flourish.
Challenges in this Procurement Property & Maintenance role include:-
- Skilfully navigating through circa £100M spend across office new builds and retail fit outs whilst driving innovative strategies for category growth
- Implementing a high-class, cutting edge team through external recruitment and the development of internal talent
- Striving for progression within this rapidly transforming procurement team, by taking advantage of internal learning opportunities and senior level exposure
Experience / knowledge required:-
- Related procurement category experience within a retail fit out or property maintenance role, showing stand-out levels of progression within this environment
- Experience within a global matrix organisation with the ability to work across a diverse portfolio of projects and environments
- BA / MBA / CIPS are desired however not essential
If you are looking for an exciting, and cutting-edge career within an organisation that is constantly looking to break the boundaries of technology, please apply by:
Sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or applying through this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, construction, fit-out, retail, engineering, maintenance, MRO, technology, NEC3, sub-contracts, Swindon, Bristol, South West, MBA, Degree, stakeholder management, senior manager, people management, strategic procurement