1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an operational buyer in and end-to-end procurement role with experiance in multi-site procurement.
The role will be to look after all site spend, for any and every purchase they do under 100K. This may well be several purchases a week, across your range of sites. The role will involve putting procurement processes in place, ensuring that all spend is monitored, and is bought in a compliant manner, in line with central procurement processes. This may involve going out to tender, and doing risk analysis on suppliers, ensuring spend is logged, and ensuring negotiations are made with suppliers.
There will be travel involved in this role, as face to face meetings work much better than email/ phone. You will need to build relationships with these guys to ensure their buy in. You will be an analytical person who can assess spend, and work out where potential savings can be made, using your knowledge of the direct marketplace.
* Direct procurement experience
* Embedded procurement professional who has experience working multi site.
* Will be looking after the <100K spend across sites (adhoc/rogue)
* Working with Category Managers to embedded category strategies across all sites
* Supporting low value engineering spend
* Managing procurement requisitions
* Scrutinising the requisition process
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Not a yes man - but know what battles to fight
* Gravitas - not a wallflower
* Experience running end to ends/ contract management
* Experience running multi site procurement
* CIPS (or working towards)
* Building Materials/ Construction/ Directs experience
* 6 Sigma (preferred)
* Happy to travel within their region
Apply for Operational buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly