Supply Chain Transformation Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a strong end to end Supply Chain background, ideally from within FMCG or Retail sectors? Have you had extensive project management experience, including reviewing existing processes and developing innovative new approaches? Do you want to work for a well-known brand that is focused on taking their Supply Chain operation to the next level? If so, please read on!
Our client is a well-known FMCG brand, based in Bedfordshire. They are going from strength to strength, and their Supply Chain is changing fast. They now need a Supply Chain Transformation Manager to take the lead on process review and improvement projects, to drive improvements across the operation.
The Supply Chain Transformation Manager will:
- Lead a small team of project specialists
- Review and assess all current processes and ways of working
- Develop improvement projects based on the findings
- Look for innovative new ways of doing things, where scope for improvement is identified
- Work closely with the senior leadership to develop the broader Supply Chain strategy
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive Supply Chain experience (planning, logistics, customer service etc), ideally within an FMCG or Retail environment
- A strong track record of delivering projects and improvements - across process and capability
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship-building skills - able to work collaboratively within and outside the business to drive improvements
- A results-focused mindset, and an ability to see the bigger picture
The Supply Chain Transformation Manager will be based in Bedfordshire, and earn £65k-£75k plus benefits.