3PL Commercial Contracts Manager | FTSE100 Organisation| London
Are you looking for an organisation that can offer you a clear progression path, upward mobility and a great company culture? This Multi-Billion Pound FTSE100 offers a great culture and development opportunities and is looking for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join the business.
As Commercial Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the governance of all warehouse and transport 3PL contracts, contract negotiations, ensuring 3PL compliance to existing contracts, driving improvements in commercial terms and leading the tendering process for future contacts.
You will be accountable for £400 million pounds worth of spend a year, overseeing contracts for transportation, warehousing and carriers.
Key accountabilities and measures
· Own contractual relationships and the performance of those suppliers ensuring that contractual obligations are met to all performance and service requirements.
· Chair and lead the formal cycle of contractual performance review sessions with the 3PLs, ensuring the appropriate governance frameworks are in place to manage the contracts
· Work with Procurement and Legal to manage the calendar of contract renewals and re-tenders, ensuring contracts are in place for all providers and driving towards open book
· Lead contractual negotiations and drive commercial value for the business by negotiating terms which deliver both cost and service
· Manage the implementation of current contracts with the Logistics Operations Managers to ensure compliance with the current terms and improve supplier performance where required
The ideal profile will have both operational and contracts experience with strong commercial acumen to negotiate contracts and get the best performance out of suppliers.
You will be experienced in contract management of 3rd parties and negotiation, strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills, can influence stakeholders at all levels, the ability to influence and manage 3PL’s against KPI’s and contract obligations. Previous commercial contract negotiation and 3PL management experience is essential.
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an update CV highlighting your relevant experience of call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.