Interim IT Procurement Manager
A new interim opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Procurement & Commercial Manager to join a government department during a very busy time. Based in Croydon, this role is IN scope for IR35.
You will be providing commercial procurement advice and support to internal customers, as well as engaging with stakeholders to capture requirements, manage ongoing contractual relationships and support development of sourcing options. In particular, you will reviewing current arrangements to ensure they are service provision based and re-competing them out to the market via different frameworks. You will then focus on contract management, in line with ITIL principles.
You will be a hands-on procurement and commercial professional who can demonstrate:
- Strong IT procurement experience
- Experience within public sector procurement, preferably central government
- SRM experience, and knowledge of best practice contract management
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Proven ability to deliver results quickly
- MCIPS and IACCM preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.