Interim IT Procurement Manager
A new interim procurement role has arisen for an Interim IT Procurement Manager to join an NHS Trust in central London. This role is in scope for IR35.
You will be leading and managing the procurement and commercial activity to support the IT department. This will include delivering procurement services to ensure value for money and compliant contracts. You will need to ensure compliance with organisation governance processes as well as EU legislation. Specifically you will:
- Develop procurement and sourcing strategies for the IT Department
- Provide procurement expertise, including supporting the development of specifications to deliver requirements that are in line with business needs, strategy and market trends
- Developing key stakeholder relationships, challenging business demand where required
- Managing and executing the tender and supplier selection process in accordance with EU legislation
- Contract management activities
You will be an experienced ICT procurement professional who is commercially astute, with strong negotiation and influencing skills, and who can demonstrate:
- A track record of delivery within public sector procurement, preferably with NHS experience
- Hand's on delivery of IT procurement
- Strong knowledge of the IT category
- Experience of complex, dynamic and commercial environments with high levels of ambiguity and impact/risk
- Experience in procurement projects that cross functional and business boundaries incorporating a diverse range of relevant products and services
- Knowledge of EU procurement rules
- MCIPS preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.