Commercial Contract Manager
The successful Contract Manager will be responsible for providing advice on technical contract matters to ensure the organisation's contracts are managed efficiently and effectively.
A forward-thinking public organisation.
- Develop and manage supplier relationship development initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of contracts
- Develop and deliver contract strategies for the organisations contracts within the central portfolio to achieve the strategic aims and objectives organisation
- Provide professional advice on technical contract matters to internal stakeholders and customers
- Advise on strategic direction on supplier relationship development in line with the organisation's procurement strategy
- Develop and manage contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in order to demonstrate effective contract management and delivery in line with KPI's.
- Develop and lead sustainable procurement strategies for centrally managed contracts
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, construct and manage diverse and complex procurement contracts
- A proven track record of the whole life cycle procurement, contract & relationship management.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- You will be ideally MCIPS qualified and educated to degree level.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 plus an excellent benefits package.